We are aware the online banking web address includes the term beta. The online banking website is still secure and beta will be removed from the web address in the coming weeks.
We are excited to share the new and improved updates we’ve made to our Online Banking service and mobile app. You will still have access to all the information you have been using, now with a fresh look, great features, and a brand new (and easier) navigation. There will be no change to user names or passwords. Check out the new online banking features here.
For the new mobile app, you may be required to update your current app to see the updated changes.
One important thing to note on the new mobile app is the Sign-In option is now at the top right of the screen.
The New Accounts tab has been redesigned to prioritize the member’s account balances and the Deposit Check feature has its own dedicated button at the bottom of the screen.
- To enter, complete the entry form online. There is no entry fee. Do not parcel mail entries.
- Entries must be received by Friday, October 8th, 2021. Arize Federal Credit Union takes no responsibility for lost entries.
- Each photo can be entered in one category only: Close-Up, Seasonal-Summer, Seasonal-Fall, Seasonal-Winter, Seasonal-Spring, or Wildlife.
- Entries are not limited per person.
- Entries may be color or black-and-white digital photographs. Winners will be required to submit original material (high resolution files) for reproduction purposes, so that the winning pictures can be published. Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as .jpg, .png, or .pdf files.
- Each photographer is eligible to win, at most, three entries for this calendar contest. Each winner will receive a $25 gift card to a locally available retailer, and the grand prize winner will be featured on the calendar cover page and receive a $100 gift card to a locally available retailer.
- Contestants must be a member of Arize FCU or affiliated with, or live in, the Huntingdon or Centre County areas.
- Professional and semi-professional photographers (or any photographers who earn money selling their photographs) are eligible and welcome to enter.
- The names of the winners, and photographs are scheduled to be published in late-November 2021.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not redeemable for cash.
- By submitting photos via email, the photographer grants to Arize Federal Credit Union the right to publish the photographer’s winning entry along with the photographer’s name in a future Arize news release celebrating all contest winners. The photographer will not receive further compensation for such publication. Winners also agree that without further payment, their winning photograph entry may be used in print or electronic form to promote future Arize Federal Credit Union photo contests. It is the responsibility of the contestant to ensure that publication of the photographs by Arize Federal Credit Union raises no legal claims. The photographer must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest.
ELIGIBILITY: The Arize Federal Credit Union Annual Calendar Photo Contest is open to any photographer who is a member of Arize or lives in Centre or Huntingdon County. For more clarification, see: Contest Rules (#7).
Only the photographer has the right to submit a photograph. Prizes will be awarded to the photographers.
JUDGING: Entries will be judged by a panel chaired by Arize Federal Credit Union. The decisions of the judges are final. Winners will be notified by telephone, parcel mail, and/or e-mail.
By submitting a photograph by email, the photographer consents to the entry of his or her submission and agrees to abide by the contest rules.
Arize’s Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 18, 2021. Our State College office will be closing at 4:00 PM and the Huntingdon office will be closing at 3:30 PM.
We are pleased to announce that SPE is changing our name to Arize Federal Credit Union. As you know, SPE has been in business for over 40 years, and there have been numerous changes during that time. It started with eight members and $80 in a lockbox serving the employees of a single sponsor company. Today, we have $125 million in assets and serve over 10,000 members in two counties.
As the business has grown and evolved over the years, the name no longer reflects the broader community and membership that we serve. And acronyms can be confusing, so we felt it was time for a change. The new name captures our mission to rise to the challenges our members face, inspire change, and move forward to help our members live financially secure. The name Arize distinguishes us from amongst a crowded financial space and
portrays a fresh, modern, and forward-thinking organization.
Our task in the upcoming months will be to update all our collateral with the new name. Changing a name involves many steps and will take some time, so we please ask for your patience during this transition. And rest assured! Nothing else about us is changing. All your member account numbers, card numbers, products, and services will remain the same. You will just see the new name.
We greatly appreciate your membership and support and look forward to serving you for many years to come.