Why should I belong to Arize?
Belonging to Arize is more than joining a credit union, it’s belonging to a family. We have a strong commitment to the community in which we live. Every decision made at Arize is based on our member’s financial well-being. As a member, you enjoy savings over traditional bank fees, plus competitive rates on loans, savings, and certificate accounts. We offer a long list of products and services of which to take advantage.
- Mobile Banking App with remote check deposit
- Rize Rewards on eligible accounts
- Online bill payment service
- eStatements (online account statements)
- Low-rate loans
- Mortgages and Home Equity loans
- Mastercard® reward credit cards
- Up to 100% financing on new or used autos
- Direct deposit
- Small business services including accounts, loans, and reward credit cards
- Debit cards and as an added bonus we do not charge ATM fees. Please note that another financial institution may charge you to use their ATM.
- No-cost money orders, wire transfers, and much more. In January 2018, we eliminated about 90% of our service fees. That’s right! Gone! No more! Check out our list of fees and see for yourself.
Can I belong to Arize?
ANYONE who lives, works, worships, volunteers or goes to school in CENTRE and HUNTINGDON COUNTIES is eligible to belong to Arize!
Also eligible are:
- Recipients of a pension or annuity from a Centre County employer
- Immediate family or household members of any eligible person
- Organizations of any of the above persons
How do I join Arize?
Joining Arize has never been easier! With $5.00 and a completed membership application, eligible people can open a share savings account. This $5.00 deposit represents your share in the credit union and must remain in the account for the duration of your membership. Once the share savings account is open, you are free to take advantage of all the products and services we offer.
What do I need to open an Arize account?
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
When you open an account at Arize, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask for valid, government-issued photo identification, (e.g. driver’s license, passport, state-issued id) as well as a secondary form of identification that contains your name and current address.