Arize Federal Credit Union is local credit union serving Centre and Huntingdon Counties. We are dedicated to providing financial solutions to everyday challenges and improving our member’s and communities’ financial well-being.
Our company is searching for a Controller to direct the daily activities of the Accounting Department; prepare financial reports, including annual plans and operating budgets; ensure complete, accurate, and timely completion of financial and accounting records for the credit union and prepare analysis of operations for management.
- Direct the daily operations of the accounting department
- Assures accuracy of daily settlements and general ledger posting
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors and examiners
- Direct the monthly closing process and prepare financial, statistical, and accounting reports for management
- Assist in the formulation/execution of credit union policies, objectives, and programs
- Prepare regulatory and other external reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- 5 – 10 years of similar or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software and other Accounting-related programs with an emphasis on spreadsheets
- CPA or CMA preference given
- Provide leadership for the daily supervision and coaching of staff
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com. When applying, please include a resume and cover letter.
Arize is looking for team members who are dedicated to fulfilling the credit union mission. We are searching for self-motivated individuals with the ability to identify and show ownership of operations, build strong community relationships and maintain a desire to succeed. At Arize, we are devoted to serving our members and our community. All of our decisions are made locally. Our environment revolves around teamwork, personal development, work-life balance, and the credit union philosophy of “Inspiring people to change the way they think about their finances.”
Arize provides a secure, stable working environment with competitive salaries and financial incentives. Plus, we offer a full range of benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Retirement, Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and much more!
Do more than “discover the credit union difference,” be a part of it! If you are interested in discovering opportunities within our credit union, we are always accepting resumes for:
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Lending (Commercial, Consumer, Mortgage)
- Member Services
Arize is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Arize Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
650 Science Park Road
State College, PA 16803
Attn: Human Resources