At Arize, we provide several convenient services to make your banking life easier, almost all of which are free for members. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Get Real-Time Control Over Your Debit or Credit Cards
Be in control when it comes to your card security. The Manage My Cards tool, available in the Arize Mobile App, offers features that can help you worry less, so you can focus on what’s important in your life.
► Lost or stolen cards – Misplacing your card is not a difficult thing to do. It can happen to any of us and at any time. Deactivate your card immediately to help prevent unauthorized transactions.
► Keep abreast of card activities – Get instant notification of charges the moment a transaction hits your card with transaction alerts. You’ll receive a push notification on your mobile device telling you where and how much has been charged.
Get Started With Manage My Cards
Download and log in to the Arize Mobile Banking App. Then go to More at the bottom. Click on Manage My Cards and choose a card. If you have multiple card services, such as a credit and debit card, you’ll be able to see them listed.
Need a username and password? Connect With Us to get set up.
Cashier’s checks are often used for making large purchases, such as a home or automobile. Because the funds for the check are guaranteed, you may request a check for any amount up to your available balance. Cashier’s checks made payable to anyone other than the member requesting the check, are now free.
Manage your Arize account with Automatic Transfers, Direct Deposit, or Payroll Deductions! These are the fastest and safest ways to deposit funds into your accounts. When setting up these services, provide your employer or the organization that is issuing you the funds with the following information:
Arize Federal Credit Union
650 Science Park Rd, State College, PA 16803
Routing/ABA Number: 231387644
Your Account Number
eNotices are free, value-added online services available within Online Banking that provide easy access to notices related to your Arize account. Enjoy the benefit of receiving your notices faster than you would through regular mail and relax knowing that your documents are secure within Online Banking.
- Get your notices faster than regular mail
- Reduce the potential for identity theft
- Receive notifications for account activity such as:
- Certificate account maturity
- Delinquency reminders
- Non-sufficient funds (NSF)
- Overdraft opt-in/opt-out
- Payment Changes
eNotices are securely stored within Online Banking. You may view them online, print them, or download them to your computer. Previous eNotices are also available!
To View eNotices:
- Log into Online Banking
- Select your name at the top right corner of the desktop online banking. In the mobile app, select the person icon at the screen’s top right corner.
- If logged into desktop online banking Select Personal Info & Settings
- Select Message Center to view eNotices
To update eNotice settings or unenroll:
- In online banking, select eAlert settings
- eNotices can be edited to be delivered through the Secure Message Center or to be delivered through the Secure Message Center and receive an email reminder
- If desired, you may also delete eNotices
The Medallion Signature Guarantee is a service provided to Arize members at no cost, available at College Ave and Science Park Road offices. It is typically used for selling, redeeming, or transferring securities, such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. We have the ability to process Signature Guarantees up to $100,000.00. The member requesting signature guarantee must provide two forms of positive identification and specific proof of ownership. Other documentation may also be required. Please call one of our offices in advance for instructions and to verify an employee trained in signature guarantee will be available.
Money Orders provide convenience when you don’t want to use your checks, credit cards, or cash for payment purposes. Money orders offer great flexibility. Money orders are available at no cost and are available for any amount up to $1,000.
Arize provides free notary services to our members at all branches. Photo identification is required and all documents must be signed in front of the notary.
Easily reorder checks online from Harland Clarke, our preferred provider.
Secure, Fast Ordering – Ordering checks online from Harland Clarke is as safe and secure as ordering them in person or over the phone. The site is Verisign secure and TruSecure certified, so your transactions and account information are safe and completely confidential.
If you don’t have access to the Internet, but you still want to be able to access your SPE account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can call our 24-Hour Audio Response Telephone System at (814) 231-6616. Or if you are out of the area, call (844) 504-3223.
Utilize text banking to quickly request and receive account information on the go. You can also set up text transfer codes to promptly move funds between your savings and checking account. It is another convenient way you can bank at the speed of life! Enjoy the immediate response time of text banking:
Text Banking FAQ:
- Log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop.
- Click on Go Mobile! at the top toolbar.
- Click on More Information under Text Banking.
- Follow the screen prompts to enroll your phone number and set up various alerts.
- Log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop.
- Navigate to the Go Mobile tab and select More Information under the Text Banking option.
- Click the Transfer Commands button to set up your transfer options.
- Select the Transfer From account and the Transfer To account and assign a Quick Code name.
Once you have completed your transfer code set-up, text TRANS and your Transfer Quick Code to IM247 to perform that specific transfer command. You can create transfer codes tailored to your individual needs, such as regular transfers, one time transfers for large purchases, or making a transfer to pay your loan.
Once you are enrolled, send text message prompts to IM247 (46247). Available prompts include:
- BAL: Get account balances for up to three account types.
- Bal + Account Type Code: Get account balance for a specific account type. Specific account type codes can be found on your statement or by logging in to It’sMe247 Online Banking.
- TRANS + Transfer Quick Code: Perform a specific transfer command that you have set up.
- STOP: Turn off all text banking messages.
To view a list text prompts, log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking and navigate to Go Mobile. Click on More Information under the Text Banking option, then click on Personalized Command List to view your available prompts.
You should receive a message within a couple of seconds, but it could take up to two minutes. The exact timing depends on your mobile service carrier.
Arize offers free text banking. While we do not charge, your mobile phone carrier may charge for message and data rates. Please check with your carrier to determine possible charges.
The It’sMe247 Text Banking service is secure and safe to use. You can activate the service only when you are securely logged into your online banking account. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your accounts. Additionally, messages will never contain full account numbers.
Simply text STOP to IM247 (46247) on your enrolled mobile phone, or you can log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking and return to the text banking screen to unenroll your phone number. You can add a new phone at any time if you change your mind later.
Do you need to send or receive money quickly? We can help! Try Arize’s wire transfer services, and the money will reach its destination in no time.
- Domestic (incoming) – $5.00 per item
- Domestic (outgoing) – $10.00 per item
- International (incoming) – $10.00 per item
- International (outgoing) – $25.00 per item