Add a boost of confidence and dividends to your savings plan with a fixed-rated certificate. Certificates earn a higher dividend rate than regular savings in fixed ratios. You always know what to expect from your savings so that you can plan accordingly.
You pick the terms and always know your returns. Saving that you control—that’s the refreshing power of a certificate.
- In keeping with our philosophy of inspiring people to change how they think about their finances, there are no monthly service charges or early withdrawal penalties for our certificates.
- High-market dividend rate
- Dividends may be transferred to other Arize checking or savings accounts each quarter or upon maturity
- Fixed interest rates for guaranteed savings
- A wide range of terms
- Less risky than other investments
- $500 or $1,000 minimum deposit to open, depending on the length of the term