With Early Pay, you can receive instant access to pending direct deposits for a $10 Instant Access Fee.
What is Early Pay?
- Early Pay gives you access to your direct deposit from an employer or government agency up to two full days early with Direct Deposit.
How can I use Early Pay?
- Early Pay can be used with any pending deposit.
- Funds must be pending in the ACH* warehouse to post early.
- If there are any distributions tied directly to the deposit, those will post early as well.
- Any automatic funds transfers (AFT) will happen at their normal scheduled time.
How to sign up for Early Pay
- Login to Online or Mobile Banking
- View pending ACH deposits by clicking on ‘My Accounts’
- Select “Post Now” next to the pending ACH deposit
- On the next screen, you will be asked to accept the fee of $10 for this feature
When the pending ACH deposit is posted, the funds are immediately available. If there are any distributions tied directly to this deposit, those will post early as well.
If you’d like to learn more about Early Pay, give us a call at (877) 342-5975 to speak with one of our Member Service Representatives.
*Automated Clearing House